Wing Tai Retail Management Pte Ltd Personal Data Notice & Consent
- Wing Tai Retail Management Pte Ltd (“Wing Tai”) administers and/or manages the Fashion Fast Forward (“F3”), G2000 (“G2K”), i.t VIP, Fox Kids (“Fox-C”), Pumpkin Patch (“Patch Club”), Programme (the “Programme”). To administer and/or manage the Programme, Wing Tai will necessarily need to collect, use, disclose and/or process certain personal data or personal information about the participant in the Programme (the “Cardmember”).
Such personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by Wing Tai for the purpose(s) of :
- Processing, administering and/or managing the Cardmember’s membership in the Programme;
- Contacting the Cardmember on matters relating to the Cardmember’s membership in the Programme;
- Enrolling the Cardmember in contests, lucky draws and similar promotions, and administering these activities. Some of these activities have additional terms and conditions, which could contain additional information about how Wing Tai uses and discloses the Cardmember’s personal data, so Wing Tai suggests that the Cardmember read these carefully;
- Processing and sending to the Cardmember marketing, advertising and promotional information on products, future events, launches and promotions of Wing Tai via postal mail and/or electronic mail;
- If consented by the Cardmember in the registration form and/or other methods of consent notification, sending the Cardmember such marketing, advertising and promotional information via voice calls / SMS/MMS / fax as may be consented by the Cardmember;
- Such personal data of the Cardmembers will/may be disclosed by Wing Tai to third party service providers or agents (whether in Singapore or elsewhere in the world where such service providers are sited) for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third party service providers or agents, if engaged by Wing Tai, would be processing the Cardmember’s personal data for Wing Tai, for one or more of the above Purposes.
By registering for and participating in the Programme, and/or by checking the ‘Accept’ box, the Cardmember :
- Consents to Wing Tai collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing the Cardmember’s personal data for the Purposes as described above, and
- Consents to Wing Tai transferring the Cardmember’s personal data out of Singapore to Wing Tai’s third party service providers or agents for the Purposes as described above.
- If the Cardmember has any questions relating to Wing Tai’s collection, use and disclosure of the Cardmember’s personal data, the Cardmember may email to email@example.com.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Singapore personal data protection law permits an organization such as Wing Tai to collect, use or disclose the Cardmember’s personal data without the Cardmember’s consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.
BEFORE YOU CHECK THE ‘AGREE’ BOX, CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE CONTENTS OF THIS DOCUMENT. BY CHECKING THE ‘AGREE’ BOX, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTS OF THIS DOCUMENT AND YOU HEREBY GIVE YOUR CONSENT AS SET OUT ABOVE AS WELL AS CONSENT TO WING TAI COLLECTING, USING, DISCLOSING, PROCESSING AND/OR TRANSFERING OUT OF SINGAPORE, YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT.